迪士尼彩票乐园app在这里为你提供一些建议, tools, and resources to ensure that you are equipped with the information you need to make your college experience the best it can be.
无论你是在寻求帮助规划你的职业生涯, 或者你在课堂上需要一些帮助, 迪士尼彩票乐园app offers a wealth of resources to ensure you have the right tools for success.
1. 出勤——这意味着每节课都要上课. When an instructor outlines an absence policy in his/her syllabus, it is intended for those unexpected emergencies that may occur during the semester. This does NOT mean that a student gets to miss a few class sessions and then will“get off” by providing a good excuse when they miss additional classes.
2. Be Punctual – In addition to showing up to every class – show up on time. Attempt to be in the assigned room a minimum of five minutes before class is scheduled to begin. In addition to relieving the stress of settling in for the learning experience, punctuality shows the instructor and your peers that you respect their time and effort. 长期的迟到是破坏性的和粗鲁的.
3. 准备——参加每堂课并做好准备. 这意味着做所有的阅读, 完成所有指定的论文, completing all assignments and making an effort to comprehend the material. If you do not comprehend the assigned material, be prepared to discuss what you did not understand. This, however, does not mean to monopolize the class with questions. If you find yourself taking an excessive amount of time having ideas clarified, 安排晚些时候与导师见面. Preparedness includes respecting due dates for assignments and submitting written work on-time, complete, 并且要按照老师规定的格式.
4. 计划——提前计划你的学期. Rare is the student who is so brilliant that they can write a 10-page paper the night before and expect a passing grade. Instructors are very smart people and not only can they tell how much effort goes into an assignment, 他们已经存在了足够长的时间，看到了所有的把戏. 你不太可能想出新的东西. 相信我们，你没那么聪明.
Don’t cheat – It saddens us that we even have to say it, but we do. 如前所述, instructors are smart people and can usually spot a plagiarized paper or a cheat a mile away. 迪士尼彩票乐园app is committed to providing all of our students with the highest quality education and the college has very strict guidelines regarding academic integrity. 对违反学术诚信的处罚是严厉的, 也不值得冒被开除的风险.
7. Tell instructor if you are having trouble with the way he/she is teaching
9. Read the applicable text before class so you know what to expect
1. 参加每节课的第一天. 参加每节课的第一天是至关重要的. You will learn the format of the class and expectations from your professors about what to expect in the class, tests, assignments, 截止日期. 避免逃课的诱惑.
2. 不要拖延. 优先安排你的生活. 在高中时, it may have been easy to wait until the last minute to complete homework assignments and still get a good grade. 这在大学里行不通. 给自己设定最后期限，并坚持完成. Many professors will not accept late assignments or allow extra credit.
3. 认识并了解你的学术顾问. Your advisor is a key resource for you and should be the person you seek for any academic issues. 这个人会帮助你解决课程冲突, 添加或删除课程, 为以后的学期安排课程, 决定主修和辅修. If you do not click with our first assigned advisor, don’t be afraid to request another one. 你的未来岌岌可危.
4. 找一个最好的地方学习. For every 1 hour in class, you should study 2 – 3 hours outside of class. Your ideal place to study maybe your home or a cozy place in the library. What is important is to find a place that works best for you to get your work done while avoiding as many distractions as possible.
5. 了解你的教授. 了解你的教授只有积极的一面. 安排一个时间和他们见面. Professors schedule office hours for the sole purpose of meeting with students. 好好利用这段时间. 他们想帮助你成功!
6. 努力取得最好的成绩. You may have been able to “glide” through and good grades could have come naturally for you in high school. 你必须在大学里努力学习! You should set goals for yourself and make sure that you work as hard as you can to achieve them.
7. 得到组织. 在高中时, teachers tend to lead you through homework 截止日期. In college, the professors post the assignments – often for the entire semester – and expect you to meet them. 买一个记事本, 大挂历, 便利贴, or whatever it takes for you to know and submit assignments when they are due.
8. 与班上的学生建立联系. Meeting at least one new person in each class will expand your network of friends and can be an excellent resource at times if you have to miss a class.
9. 充分利用校园的学习资源. Take advantage of the learning labs and tutors that are available on campus. If you are having trouble, these resources are another good tool that is available to you. 另一个好主意是组成学习小组，如果它对你有用的话.
4. 毅力. If you don’t understand that college takes a lot of work then more than likely you will not be successful. College is a test of one’s perseverance and drive to stay committed and succeed.
1. 学习要聪明，不要努力. One week before the exam, ask your instructor for the topics that will be covered on the test. 给自己充足的学习时间. The important key is to understand the topics and not just memorize it. 通过更好地理解它，你会更好地记住它.
5. Bring appropriate test tools to include pen/pencil, paper, sometimes calculator, etc.
7. Ask instructor for clarification if you don’t understand something on the test
3. 没有花足够的时间学习(在课堂上每1小时), 应该在课外学习2 -3小时。